Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sagarin vs. Vegas, last week's results


Last week I brought back my Sagarin vs. Vegas feature and selected three games for Sagarin's super computer (there's really nothing super about it based on past results) to pick against the spread. I was a cruise with my wife, celebrating our 10th anniversary so I wasn't able to update the results. So here they are.

The games were:

Florida -24.5 at Arkansas, Sagarin said lay the points and take the Gators

Michigan -2 at home vs. Illinois, Sagarin leaned toward Michigan laying 2

Penn State -13.5 at Purdue, Sagarin said lay the points and take the Nittany lions.

Florida and Penn State both won and covered. Michigan lost outright.

So for this week and for the season Sag is 2-1 and we're up $90.

No picks for this week because I haven't had time to do the calculations (I'm still on the ship as we prepare to disembark).

I'll make next week's picks by Wednesday.

No comments: