Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good news for Gator fans

First of all I want to say, yes I'm still alive. And I trust that Mergz is alive as well. The truth is that during the off-season my blogging is channeled in other directions. But we're moving quickly toward the 2008 season and my toes are starting to tingle.

Anyway the reason for this post was to report good news for Gator fans. I live in Miami and that means that I have to listen to weak AM signal from Ft. Lauderdale to hear the games when I'm not watching them on TV.

Gator games will now be broadcast on XM Satellite Radio, of which I am a subscriber.

XM was already the official Satellite Radio broadcaster of the SEC but individual teams had different deals. Now the entire conference is unified at XM.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're alive. I was beginning to worry a little.

Anonymous said...

This infrequent updating is making it harder and harder to justify your RSS feed's prime real estate on my Google personalized home page.

Henry Louis Gomez said...

What can I tell you? This blog is primarily about football and they aren't playing football right now. We're not draftniks nor recruitniks. We prefer the actual games.

Enjoy baseball for the time being.

Anonymous said...

I'm jonesing bigtime for Florida football right now; I've had enough ofthe off-season football doldrums. Going to the O&B game this spring took the edge off, but only temporarily.