Monday, February 05, 2007

I stand corrected...

And boy am I embarrassed. In a recent post I alleged that Kirk Herbstreit was 2nd to last among 25 media talking heads when picking college football winners heads up. A reader pointed out that Herbie was "dead last" because the last pundit on the list was not, in fact, a pundit but Clucko the Chicken from CollegeFootballNews.com. Clucko is supposed to be a chicken that picks between two feed bowls that represent the opponents in each game. But in reality, I suppose because it's a pain in the ass to clean up all the chicken shit, it's a coin toss. So there you have it. Herbie is marginally more reliable in picking games than a good old fashioned coin toss or a Perdue roaster.

Hat Tip to: GPace

4 comments:

Gator Duck said...

My friend, that is almost too funny for words! Well, we've always known that Herbie is chicken zook. ROFL

Anonymous said...

It couldn't have happened to a better
(worse?) analyst. I give him his props though, he did watch a lot of games.

Anonymous said...

I don't have much to say other than...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gator Duck said...

He's like the zooker... He works hard, not smart.