Thursday, October 22, 2009

Starkville Bound

I’m heading to Starkville for the game this weekend on a “Boy’s” trip.

My last visit to Mississippi State saw a bitter loss that was eventually made better by being the instigating factor in the hiring of Urban Meyer.

Starkville – no place more appropriately named.

There is much about this game that worries me. As defending champs we get everyone’s “A” game, and with our former offensive coordinator as MSU’s new head coach we are going to have their entire focus. I wonder if the same can be said for us.

Plus ESPN has seen fit to televise this game as their night offering. I imagine the Bulldogs will be extra motivated.

Cowbells – we need more cowbells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you in Starkville. Hit us up if youre going to be tailgating!

-Rusty GatorTailgating.com

Trader Rick said...

we be looking for the Gators to make a statement here!!