Sunday, October 14, 2007

Madness, Just Madness

I don’t envy anyone voting in a poll after this weekend, be it the BlogPoll or one of the national polls.

Who the hell is number 1? And if you can answer that, is your answer good for more than one week?

Just take the LSU-Kentucky-South Carolina quandary for starters. Who is the top team in this group? We have Kentucky beating LSU, LSU beating South Carolina, and South Carolina beating Kentucky, forming a perfect, unholy triangle. I can see valid arguments before and against placing any one of them ahead of the other. I have no idea what I plan to do.

Luckily we have far more games this season to sort it all out. But for right now, I’m going to have trouble being critical of anyone’s poll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Madness?

THIS IS FOOTBALL!

...well someone had to say it!

Mergz said...

Sweet. 300 references are never out of place.