Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Welcome Indeed

I would like to second Fish’s welcome to Saurian Sagacity. I would also like to thank Fish for setting up this blog site and making this possible – my talents, such that they exist, are not within the realm of computer design and functionality.

As Fish stated, I am indeed a graduate of the University of Florida, twice in fact. Gator football got into my blood when I entered the University in 1984 and witnessed, what I thought at the time, was the Gator’s first ever SEC title. Since that time I have seen the highs and lows of Gator football in more than 200 games personally attended. I have been to every Gator home game since 1990, every single World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (WLOCP) since 1986, and several away games every year. Since 2000 I have also been a Bull Gator, a perspective from which I hope can offer some insight into what happens among the “team behind the teams”.

So, welcome to our blog. Agree or disagree with our posting, we want your input.

No comments: